Over the past few years, CBD products have become increasingly popular, including Water Soluble CBD.
As manufacturers derive CBD from the hemp plant, they create oil-based products as this is the compound’s natural form. Thereafter, manufacturers infuse the substance into various produces (i.e. gummies, topicals and tinctures)
The problem with this? Our bodies contain up to 60% water.
Water Soluble vs. Oil Based CBD products
- You’ve likely heard the expression that “oil and water don’t mix.”
- With bioavailability ratings of 90-100%, these products allow your body to absorb the greatest proportion of CBD
- Bioavailability is defined as: “the degree and rate of which a substance (such as a drug) is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of interaction.”
- CBD oil is no exception, which is something that’s led to the development of our water-soluble CBD product
Water Soluble CBD usages
Using a Water-Soluble CBD product compared to an CBD oil product greatly increases the way in which it can be use. Not everyone wants to be limited to holding a tincture under their tongue.
- How about adding some CBD into that latte? Done
- Water Soluble CBD in your lemonade? Absolutely
- Water Soluble CBD in your smoothie? Not a problem at all
One of the hidden secrets is Water Soluble bioavailability. In short, you take less water soluble and will receive a higher wellness benefit then a standard oil-based tincture. Water Soluble CBD enters directly into your blood stream providing an immediate solution.
Difference way to use Water Soluble
|Ingestion Method||Types of CBD Products||Onset||Duration||Dose Needed|
|Food or Beverage||Water Soluble Tinctures||1 to 3 minutes||4 + hours||Lower|
|Sublingual||Water Soluble Tinctures||1 to 3 minutes||4 + hours||Lower|
|Oral||Water Soluble||1 to 3 minutes||4 + hours||Lower|
Again, these are just general guidelines. Some people need significantly more, while others need significantly less. For example, if you are living with extreme chronic pain, you will likely require a higher dose on a daily basis than someone who takes CBD occasionally to cope with situational anxiety.
Conditions for dosages of strength
How long CBD works in your body is a balance between how you ingest it and how quickly your body eliminates it. Some methods deliver a sharp, quick peak of CBD, while others offer a slow, steadier concentration.
|Anxiety||1 x 3 times daily oral supplement|
|Arthritic Pain||1 x 3 times daily oral supplement, plus topical as needed|
|Sleeping||Oral supplement a few hours before bedtime|
|Menstrual Cramps||Vaginal suppositories as needed|
Understanding symptoms and CBD Benefits