Benefits of Using Water Soluble CBD for Beverages
You may think that making a CBD drink consists of adding a few drops of CBD oil in a beverage. And you’ve probably seen it done that way at bars and lounges, but large-scale CBD drinks are put together quite differently.
If you’ve ever tried to mix oil with water, you see how the oil typically sits on top of the water. Even if you vigorously shake or stir both together, the oil does not dissolve entirely and, within a few moments, will rise back on top of the water. Drinks that truly infuse CBD oil have to use water-soluble CBD
Water-soluble CBD can also make mixing homemade CBD drinks more efficient than stirring drops from an oil tincture. Because the CBD already binds the water molecule, it becomes a matter of quickly pouring water-soluble CBD into your drinks or regular water at home.
As a health beverage, CBD will create a new, steady revenue stream for beverage makers. A new set of consumers can be expected to emerge with the market, too. There are scores of people who have heard about the benefits of CBD but may be too intimidated by the cost or unknowns of using tinctures or capsules. CBD beverages, on the other hand, are both cost-friendly and familiar to curious consumers, an ideal introductory product to the market.
Water Soluble CBD is a great solution for infusing your beverage drink. Looking for some beverage recipes you can try at home? See why they’re so popular. If you’re ready to get back to a healthy, natural healing and comfort, Hempdrate provides a large selection off all-natural, organic, non-GMO, and 100% vegan and CBD products, formulated in an FDA-registered facility. Visit our shop today and use promo code “CBDDRINK2020” to receive 5 % off on our CBD products for Water Soluble Tinctures.
- You’ve likely heard the expression that “oil and water don’t mix.”
- With bioavailability ratings of 90-100%, these products allow your body to absorb the greatest proportion of CBD
- Bioavailability is defined as: “the degree and rate of which a substance (such as a drug) is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of interaction.”
- CBD oil is no exception, which is something that’s led to the development of our water-soluble CBD product
- Benefits of Using Water Soluble CBD for Beverages