Calming Mint Chocolate Water Soluble CBD Smoothie
It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day, which means we need to come up with a festive menu that is either A) green or B) Irish. We’re rolling with “A” today.
Research has shown that CBD oil has been safely used to treat anxiety, including sleeplessness and PTSD. CBD has the ability to act on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps to regulate mood and social behavior. It is similar to anti-depressants, only more natural.
This smoothie is thick, creamy, sweet and satisfying. Breakfast? Dessert? Both? You choose! Skip the drive-thru and get your mint-chip fix at home
- 1 cup + (add more if desired) vanilla almond milk or soy or skim milk with a dash of vanilla extract (any milk/alt)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1/8 cup silken tofu
- a few drops peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 2 servings/Preferred dosages of Hempdrate Water Soluble 1500 mg CBD
- fresh mint to garnish
- Whipped Cream or Whipped coconut cream (optional)
Directions / Instructions
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips. Blend for a few seconds.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
- If you’re new to cacao nibs you might want to use a smaller amount, they can be an acquired taste
Water Soluble CBD is a great solution for infusing your favorite smoothie drink. If you’re ready to get back to a healthy, natural healing and comfort, Hempdrate provides a large selection off all-natural, organic, non-GMO, and 100% vegan and CBD products, formulated in an FDA-registered facility. Visit our shop today!