Airless Pump Bottles are non-pressurized vacuum dispensing systems that utilize a mechanical pump in the bottle. As you push down on the pump, the disc in the bottle rises to push the product out of the pump. Once the bottle’s filled, the contents stored inside maintain integrity until used up. This form of airless packaging increases the shelf life of the final product.
When the contents of a conventional pump bottle get low, the tube in the bottle will no longer be able to pull the products to the pump, so the standard practice is to remove the pump and try to get the remaining material out with the use of a spatula type of tool. With the repeat opening of the pump and expose the content to air, some products will end up being oxidized and lose its effectiveness.
1. Limit the use of bad or harmful chemicals. Since the bottles are sealed air-tight, there’s less need to include unnatural preservatives to ensure the longevity of your product.
2. Maintains product strength. With the airless bottles, the material inside the bottles will be able to dispense in its entirety, which will not require the opening of the pump. Therefore, the integrity of the content remains stable throughout its use and continues to provide expected results.
3. Works at any angle. The bottle does not need to be sitting upright to pump the content out. In the event of traveling, the airless pump technology can be dispensed immediately upon removing from storage without waiting for the content to shift and settle to the bottom.
4. Longer shelf life. The products in the bottle will have a longer shelf life when it does not come in contact with air.
5. No back-flow problems. Restricts airflow going back into the bottle after pumping. The airflow back into the bottle reduces the content’s less shelf life.
How to fix or prime your airless pump bottle
When you first receive your product, pump the top a few times, and your cream should start dispensing normally. Since these bottles do not contain a straw, it’s important to note that a few empty pumps at the beginning are normal.
After five pumps, we recommend priming the pump. Start by putting the cap back on the bottle, then hold your bottle upside-down and gently tap the top of the bottle against a flat surface. Lastly, using a paper clip, lift the bottom of the cream and press down to push air out. This step will get the cream moving.
Hempdrate Anti-Aging Cream w/ Airless Pump Technology
Anti-aging creams are predominately moisturizer-based cosmeceutical skincare products that focus on rejuvenating skin from aging and, ultimately, help you maintain your youthful look.
At Hempdrate, we understand if you look good on the outside, you feel good on the inside. Our Anti-Aging creams help stimulate cell renewal and even skin tones for healthier look skin. Additionally, it replenishes the moisture in your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our creams work great for:
- People who cannot take oral medications,
- Treatment of acne and eczema
- And adding moisture and protection that keeps body and mind sharper throughout the day
Hempdrate products are all-natural, 100% vegan, no chemicals, non-GMO and is pharmaceutically formulated in our FDA registered manufacturing facility. Visit our shop today to make your first purchase, and use the coupon code YOUTHFULU to receive 10% off our anti-aging cream.